NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

[nycphp-talk] Newsletter Software

Tony Bollino tony at adytumsolutions.com
Thu Dec 5 23:48:03 EST 2002

Try PHPLIST.  It's easy to customize and uses a nice templating system
so you can easily send HTML email newsletters.   The best part is that
it can handle multiple lists and not send the same newsletter to the
same person.

www.phplist.com

--
Tony Bollino
AdytumSolutions
tony at adytumsolutions.com

* "Not just a solution ... an AdytumSolution." *

tony at adytumsolutions.com

* "Not just a solution ... an AdytumSolution." *