NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

[nycphp-talk] [OT] - NYC Salaries

Alexander alex at pilgrimstudio.com
Thu Aug 3 13:12:43 EDT 2006

I agree with Lee.

One should really think carefully about moving to New York. But please
don't get me wrong. New York is a wonderful city, and I love it. But I
think it's difficult to leave her with family and especially when you have
children.

Yet it's a whole different story if you are single :))) Then New York
rocks and roll.

--
Best regards,
Alexander