NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

[nycphp-talk] apache2/php5 and include ( ) paths

Mikhail Ledvich php.mail.list at clickfacts.com
Thu Jun 29 14:15:56 EDT 2006

Jon,
You're completely right. When running  print_r($_SERVER) from the
localhost browser I get
$_SERVER["DOCUMENT_ROOT"] = C:/AppServ/www
however, when running it from command line it's empty.

Perhaps excuse the naive question, but how do I set C:/AppServ/www as
the Document root for when I run files from the command line?

Thank you again,
Mikhail