NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

[nycphp-talk] Firefox 3.5.5 not rendering PHP

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 16:17:08 EST 2009

Tom,

the attached file was the headers for the index.php file, the php file that
works,.  I set up to display the
php errors on C:\tmp/php_errors but nothing is displaying on the file.  I
tested a small php file that has a loop and that works.  I even copied an
existing phpinfo.php file from another server that works  just in case I had
an error
on my current phpinfo.php file and that one did not worked also.

I can see this happening if it was my first time but I have done this many
other times and I never had the rpoblem

Ayayayyyyyyy.......

I can try installing again but I did that yesterday like 5 times and I even
used the wampserver.exe to have it doen automatically and that failed.

I guess I can try one more time  :-(

Thanks,

Néstor :-)